Week two of our One Room Challenge was all about sourcing and decision-making. While the progress in our bathroom isn’t necessarily visible, Robert and I know we’ve made great strides!
This week, we:
- Shopped locally for the vanity countertop stone and placed our order (!) (any guesses on what we chose?!)
- Decided on the penny tile colors and general pattern and placed that order;
- Settled on the Bedrosians Cloe square tile for the vanity backsplash;
- Chose paint colors. After completely falling for Sherwin Williams’s color of the year, Evergreen Fog, that was an easy decision! I’m also 99% sure we’ll paint the cabinetry Black Magic;
- Sourced the vanity mirrors, which I snagged after World Market restocked these pretty Anthropologie mirror look-alikes;
- Narrowed down hardware options;
- Decided on a wallpaper option (now to just pull the trigger and buy it, eep!);
- And chose the beadboard height and began installation!
The plan now is to finish installing the beadboard and trim on the walls and paint before beginning tile work. First because we don’t have the tile yet, and second because that way we don’t have to worry too much about paint drips. I think if we make that much progress by next week, we should be in great shape. I’ll also be sourcing faucets and lighting!
Here’s hoping for smooth sailing for everyone else participating in the challenge this next week. Can’t wait to check out everyone else’s progress! Be sure to follow along on Instagram and check out my stories for all of the behind the scenes action too!
To check out the rest of the participants in this Fall’s One Room Challenge, click here.
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 & 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8
I can’t wait to see the wallpaper. Almost wishing I chose it for my powder room!